Dance Teacher Training in Salsa, Latin & Ballroom, West Coast Swing
Every one of us who dances on a regular basis has been asked by a new person (sometimes a friend) in the dance scene...
"How do you do that step?"
"Can you teach me how to do that"
"Where can I take lessons"
You in turn respond, "I am not that good, I am not a dance instructor, but, hmmmmm, I will show you what little I know because I love dancing and want to share my passion with you."
Maybe not in those words but one thing all dancers love to do is share what they learnt in our last dance class, even though it is the basic step. Now, wouldn't you love to turn your passion to be a part-time income generator, so you don't have to feel guilty of all the lack of sleep, body aches you endure for the love of dance.
Please call or email us if you have any questions (519) 830-0016
Here are the details.....
What to expect:
- * How to dance both as a male and female lead
- * Musicality
- * Proper, clear technique breakdown of dance moves
- * Dance Sequences
- * Experimental learning, finding your own dance rhythm, personal style, flavor
- * Adapting to the different dance needs of your students
- * What to watch for from your students
- * How to teach private and semi-private classes
- * Fun, friendly and challenging learning environment
- * Build your self esteem and confidence on & off the dance floor
- * Dance etiquette
- * How to work in a positive environment building on co-active relationships
- * How to demand full and active commitment and participation from your students
- * Real life in-house training experience assisting in our dance program here at the FDC and around the Tri-Cities
The Dance Teacher Training in Salsa Course will start on Saturday, November 10th, 2012.
- * Course dates: Dates will be posted closer to the in September
- * More than 15 hours of training on Saturdays mornings only
- * Extra practice during regular dance classes offered by the FDC while assisting in the classes
- * 9:30 am - 12:00 noon
- * Fees; $750.00. You can pay in two installments within the 2 months